Wednesday, August 1, 2012

L O V E



Is it TRUE that LOVE is like all the fairytale tells?
Is it TRUE that LOVE is A FIRST KISS from your prince?
Are the fairytale shows the real love by a simply kind of kiss?



Am i loved like the fairytale story?
well, the truth is, boys can't LOVE you like the way He LOVED you.


Now Hollywood wants to make you think they know what love is.


But I'm a tell you what true love is.

Love is not what you see in the movies.
Its not the ecstasy, its not what you see in that scene
you know what I mean? I'm telling you right now, true love is sacrifice..
-Jaeson Ma (LOVE)



"All the fairytale only shows how the prince gave a kissed to the sleeping princess.. But the CROSS showed how the Prince gave His LIFE.." -a quote by me-





 

i'm alive! i'm extravagantly loved! i was returned from death to eternal life, and there's no other prince would do such a grace like this; to died and gave His life for me at the cross... watta' sacrifice, a LOVE STORY. God's love totally turned my life around. my love story are more than all the disney princess, and so are you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment